City Tour In Cusco: Catedral Cusco, Qoricancha y Sacsayhuamán
We have 02 schedules:
- Mornings from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Afternoons from 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM
DAY 1: Welcome and transfer from Cusco airport to the hotel and City Tour in Cusco:
Day 1: Our City Tour or Combined Tour starts at the main square of Cusco at 13:20 hrs and the tour with the following visit:
- Cathedral of Cusco: also known as Basilica of the Virgin of the Assumption, located in the Plaza de Armas of Cusco, inside we can appreciate delicate works of art in carved wood and impressive altars in gold leaf of the Cusco school.
- Temple of Qoricancha, which translates from Quechua as the TEMPLE OF THE SUN, was the most important ceremonial temple of the Inca empire.
- Fortress of Sacsayhuaman: You will visit one of the lithic constructions with more than 10 meters high and more than 110 tons, these lithic constructions are the most emblematic of the Incas, we can appreciate a panoramic and privileged view of almost the entire city. Here the Inti Raymi or festival of the sun is celebrated every year on June 24th.
- Qenqo Archaeological Site – Labyrinth: it is an archaeological complex of mainly ceremonial – astronomical use dedicated to the Pacha Mama (Mother Earth).
- Puka pukara – Red Fortress: it was a fortress for military use, a fortress with the function of guarding, with multiple environments, squares, baths, aqueducts, walls and towers.
- Tambomachay, the temple was dedicated to the worship of water, archaeological site with water channels made of carved stone.
Return to Cusco 19:00 hours.
Finishing our excursion of the City Tour or Combined, we will return to the city of Cusco, our adventure of the city tour or combined ends in the square of Limac Pamapa which is located 15 minutes from the main square of Cusco.
End of our service.
City Tour In Cusco Included:
- Pick up from your hotel (your hotel must be near the main square of Cusco, otherwise we will coordinate a meeting point).
- Tourist transportation.
- Entrance fees to the different attractions to visit.
- Professional tour guide in Spanish or English.
City Tour In Cusco not include:
- Food or beverages.
- Extra expenses.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Water bottle “canteen”.
- Drink plenty of liquids during your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and/or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Camera or video camera.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.